This handy little gadget does exactly what it says on the tin. Simply put your ingredients into the plastic mug container, screw on the 'blending lid', click it onto the machine, blitz it for about a minute, take the blending lid off and screw on the leak proof lid (complete with flip top). Minimal fuss, minimal mess - and all the bits can just be bunged in the dishwasher. What's more, it comes with two mugs so you can make one for a friend.
It comes with a few recipe suggestions, but I've just messed about with different combinations. This is my favourite so far:
- 2 handfuls mixed berries (frozen ones are great - cheap from most supermarkets).
- 2 tablespoons live natural yoghurt
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons porridge oats
- 2 ice-cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon mixed seeds/flaked almonds
- about 2 cups fruit juice/water/milk
Let me know if you have any other recipe suggestions...